Our goal is to build and maintain ongoing professional relationships with TCU departments, organizations and faculty/staff. As part of the TCU community, we understand the unique requirements of university groups and we are geared to working within the seasonal pace of academic schedules and deadlines.
To put in an order, simply download our printable ORDER FORM; send it via Interoffice Mail, scan it on your Multi-Function Printer and e-mail it, drop it off in-person or fax it to us at 817-257-5992.
Products and Services
- Course packets: We have extensive experience preparing and delivering academic course packets and laboratory manual packages. You can maintain these items on our electronic archival system for future printing.
- High-quality black & white and full-color digital printing.
- Official TCU letterhead, envelopes and business cards, conforming to TCU Graphic Standards.
- Offset printing, one to four colors. Useful for invitations, booklets, brochures, carbonless forms, newsletters, mailing labels, maps and more.
- Easy billing. Simply provide your university budget/account numbers when you place your order. Invoicing will be handled by the university’s electronic automatic billing system.
- Bindery services: Cutting, folding, perforations, drilling, binding, shrink wrap, scoring and lamination.
- Wide–Format prints and posters.
- Free delivery on departmental orders.
- Selection of TCU identity materials, such as note cards and note pads.
For more information, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at 817-257-7838.
Departmental Services Phone: 817-257-7838
Please call for Faxing option information